What are 529 college savings plans?
529 plans are college savings plans offered by states or colleges that are established in accordance with Section 529 of the Internal Revenue Code, to help individuals and families save for college in a tax-advantaged way.
- What are 529 college savings plans?
- What are the income tax benefits of investing in a PA 529 account?*
- What are the gift, estate and inheritance tax benefits of investing in a PA 529 account?*
- Will owning a PA 529 account affect the beneficiary's eligibility for financial aid?
- What benefits can I get by saving in the PA 529 Program that I can't get from any other 529 program?