How much can I contribute to the account?
The initial minimum and subsequent investments to your account is $15 for a PA 529 GSP account and $25 for a PA 529 IP account. By law, the maximum amount that can be contributed to one beneficiary from all sources is $511,758. Once your accrued account balance reaches this limit, no additional contributions are allowed. This maximum applies to all PA 529 accounts established for the same beneficiary, regardless of whether they have different account owners.
- Who may contribute to a PA 529 account?
- How much can I contribute to the account?
- How do I send in money?
- How can I make regular, automatic contributions? (Payroll deduction & AIP)
- How do I roll over another 529 account into my PA 529 account?
- I have a UTMA/UGMA account. Can I roll over the funds into my child's PA 529 account?
- How often can I roll over my account?
- I have a 529 account in another state. What are the tax implications if I roll it over to a PA 529 account?
- Can I convert my Savings Bonds into tax-free college savings?
- How do I roll a Savings Bond into my PA 529 account as a tax-deferred event?
- How do I roll over a Coverdell ESA to a PA 529 account?