How do I roll over a Coverdell ESA to a PA 529 account?
You can roll funds from your Coverdell ESA account into a Pennsylvania plan by first opening a PA 529 account and completing the Incoming Rollover Form for the appropriate Pennsylvania plan. We will then request the funds from the other program. If you have already closed your other account, you can send the proceeds from the rollover with a copy of your Enrollment Form and a breakdown of the principal and earnings of the rollover. In order for the rollover to be protected from federal and state taxes, we must receive the funds within 60 days of their withdrawal.
- Who may contribute to a PA 529 account?
- How much can I contribute to the account?
- How do I send in money?
- How can I make regular, automatic contributions? (Payroll deduction & AIP)
- How do I roll over another 529 account into my PA 529 account?
- I have a UTMA/UGMA account. Can I roll over the funds into my child's PA 529 account?
- How often can I roll over my account?
- I have a 529 account in another state. What are the tax implications if I roll it over to a PA 529 account?
- Can I convert my Savings Bonds into tax-free college savings?
- How do I roll a Savings Bond into my PA 529 account as a tax-deferred event?
- How do I roll over a Coverdell ESA to a PA 529 account?