How often can I roll over my account?
You can roll over funds for the same beneficiary only once per 12 consecutive month period. If you change the beneficiary to a family member of the current beneficiary, however, there is no limit on how often you can roll over an account.
- Who may contribute to a PA 529 account?
- How much can I contribute to the account?
- How do I send in money?
- How can I make regular, automatic contributions? (Payroll deduction & AIP)
- How do I roll over another 529 account into my PA 529 account?
- I have a UTMA/UGMA account. Can I roll over the funds into my child's PA 529 account?
- How often can I roll over my account?
- I have a 529 account in another state. What are the tax implications if I roll it over to a PA 529 account?
- Can I convert my Savings Bonds into tax-free college savings?
- How do I roll a Savings Bond into my PA 529 account as a tax-deferred event?
- How do I roll over a Coverdell ESA to a PA 529 account?