Who may open a PA 529 GSP account?
Any U.S. citizen or resident alien with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer identification number who is 18 years of age or older with a permanent address that is not a PO Box may open a GSP account. A corporation, non-profit organization or trust may also open an account. Either the account owner or the beneficiary needs to be a Pennsylvania resident at the time the account is opened.
- What is the Pennsylvania 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP)?
- Who may open a PA 529 GSP account?
- Who can be a beneficiary of a PA 529 GSP account?
- How do I access my account to pay for qualified higher education expenses (qualified withdrawal)?
- When can I request payment for qualified higher education expenses?
- How do I obtain, complete and submit a Payment Authorization Form?
- What does it cost to open an account?
- What is the account maintenance fee?
- How much is the account maintenance fee?
- What if I am not a Pennsylvania resident?
- How do I enroll in the PA 529 GSP?
- Why do I need to choose a tuition level?
- How do I change my Tuition Level?
- Why is August 31 an important date for contributing to a PA 529 GSP account?