How do I obtain, complete and submit a Payment Authorization Form?

After you have updated your school of attendance for your beneficiary and matriculation status, you can obtain a Payment Authorization Form online at by clicking on "My Account," selecting the "Guaranteed Savings Plan" and logging into your account. There will be a link for the Payment Authorization Form on the Account Overview link. 

The Program will automatically send you a Payment Authorization Form via mail or a link to the Payment Authorization Form via email depending on your delivery options each fall and spring semester until your account has a zero balance.

Once you have the Payment Authorization Form, you would need to complete the applicable sections for your withdrawal. Each section will be labeled for a payment to the Account Owner, the school of attendance, or an optional payee such as the beneficiary or a landlord. Please only complete the sections for which you wish to make a payment and to whom you want the payment to go.

You must also attach a copy of the student's itemized tuition bill.

You can fax your completed request to 617-559-2452 or mail it to:

PA Guaranteed Savings Plan
P.O. Box 55463
Boston, MA 02205

Please note that requests in good order may take up to 14 business days to process. For faster processing, please submit your request online by logging into your account.

Related Topics

The Pennsylvania 529 College Savings Program sponsors two plans-the Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP) and the Investment Plan (IP). The guarantee of the PA 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan is an obligation of the GSP Fund, not the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any state agency. Before investing in either plan, please carefully read that plan's disclosure to learn more about that plan including investment objectives, risks, fees, and tax implications.