How do I obtain, complete and submit a Payment Authorization Form?
After you have updated the school of attendance for your beneficiary and Enrollment Status, you can obtain a Payment Authorization Form (PAF) online by accessing your account at PA529.com. There you will see a link that says “Make a Withdrawal” and an option to make a qualified withdrawal using the Payment Authorization Form. Click the “Next” button and confirm the semester and year, then click “Generate PAF”.
The Program will automatically send you a Payment Authorization Form via mail or a link to the Payment Authorization Form via email depending on your delivery options each fall and spring semester until your account has a zero balance.
Once you have the Payment Authorization Form, you need to complete the applicable sections for your withdrawal. Each section will be labeled for a payment to the Account Owner, the school of attendance, or an optional payee such as the beneficiary or a landlord. Please only complete the sections for which you wish to make a payment and to whom you want the payment to go.
You must also include a copy of the student's itemized tuition bill.
You can fax your completed request to 617-559-2452 or mail it to:
PA Guaranteed Savings Plan
P.O. Box 55463
Boston, MA 02205
Please note that requests in good order may take up to 14 business days to process. For faster processing, please submit your request online by logging in to your account.
- What is the Pennsylvania 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP)?
- Who may open a PA 529 GSP account?
- Who can be a beneficiary of a PA 529 GSP account?
- How do I access my account to pay for qualified higher education expenses (qualified withdrawal)?
- When can I request payment for qualified higher education expenses?
- How do I obtain, complete and submit a Payment Authorization Form?
- What does it cost to open an account?
- What is the account maintenance fee?
- How much is the account maintenance fee?
- What if I am not a Pennsylvania resident?
- How do I enroll in the PA 529 GSP?
- Why do I need to choose a tuition level?
- How do I change my Tuition Level?
- Why is August 31 an important date for contributing to a PA 529 GSP account?