Why do I need to choose a tuition level?
The PA 529 GSP helps you know how much you need to save, and how close you are to your goal, by having you choose a tuition level right up front when you enroll. But you're not locked in -- you can change the tuition level at any time. And, it will automatically be changed for you, if needed, to match your student's school if he or she ultimately attends a specific Pennsylvania publicly funded college or university.
- What is the Pennsylvania 529 Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP)?
- Who may open a PA 529 GSP account?
- Who can be a beneficiary of a PA 529 GSP account?
- How do I access my account to pay for qualified higher education expenses (qualified withdrawal)?
- When can I request payment for qualified higher education expenses?
- How do I obtain, complete and submit a Payment Authorization Form?
- What does it cost to open an account?
- What is the account maintenance fee?
- How much is the account maintenance fee?
- What if I am not a Pennsylvania resident?
- How do I enroll in the PA 529 GSP?
- Why do I need to choose a tuition level?
- How do I change my Tuition Level?
- Why is August 31 an important date for contributing to a PA 529 GSP account?