If I'm invested in an age-based savings option, do I need to do anything as the beneficiary grows older?
No. Each age-based option's investments will automatically change over time as your beneficiary ages, shifting automatically from more aggressive investments when the beneficiary is younger to more conservative investments as the beneficiary approaches college age.
- What is the PA 529 Investment Plan (IP)?
- Who is Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, Inc.? (ACSR)
- Who is Vanguard?
- How do I use my PA 529 IP Account?
- What are my investment choices?
- Are portfolio returns guaranteed?
- When can I change my investment options?
- If I'm invested in an age-based savings option, do I need to do anything as the beneficiary grows older?
- Can I see a list and description of the portfolios' underlying mutual funds?
- What if I'd like to allocate part of my investment to a portfolio not listed here?
- How is investment performance determined?
- How do I enroll in the Pennsylvania 529 IP?