When can I change my investment options?
You can change the direction of your future contributions at any time.
You can change previous contributions from one investment option to another twice per calendar year or at any time you change the beneficiary (Note: the investment option change must take place at the same time as the beneficiary change).
- What is the PA 529 Investment Plan (IP)?
- Who is Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, Inc.? (ACSR)
- Who is Vanguard?
- How do I use my PA 529 IP Account?
- What are my investment choices?
- Are portfolio returns guaranteed?
- When can I change my investment options?
- If I'm invested in an age-based savings option, do I need to do anything as the beneficiary grows older?
- Can I see a list and description of the portfolios' underlying mutual funds?
- What if I'd like to allocate part of my investment to a portfolio not listed here?
- How is investment performance determined?
- How do I enroll in the Pennsylvania 529 IP?