Who is Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, Inc.? (ACSR)
ACSR is the record keeper and servicing agent for the Pennsylvania 529 Investment Plan.
- What is the PA 529 Investment Plan (IP)?
- Who is Ascensus College Savings Recordkeeping Services, Inc.? (ACSR)
- Who is Vanguard?
- How do I use my PA 529 IP Account?
- What are my investment choices?
- Are portfolio returns guaranteed?
- When can I change my investment options?
- If I'm invested in an age-based savings option, do I need to do anything as the beneficiary grows older?
- Can I see a list and description of the portfolios' underlying mutual funds?
- What if I'd like to allocate part of my investment to a portfolio not listed here?
- How is investment performance determined?
- How do I enroll in the Pennsylvania 529 IP?