Who is Vanguard?
Vanguard is the investment manager for the PA 529 IP and is one of the world's largest investment management firms. The company is committed to providing a low-cost, wide-ranging choice of investments, including index portfolios, to help PA 529 IP account owners accumulate the assets they need to send their children to college.
- What is the PA 529 Investment Plan (IP)?
- Who is Upromise Investments, Inc.?
- Who is Vanguard?
- How do I use my PA 529 IP Account?
- What are my investment choices?
- Are portfolio returns guaranteed?
- When can I change my investment options?
- If I'm invested in an age-based savings option, do I need to do anything as the beneficiary grows older?
- Can I see a list and description of the portfolios' underlying mutual funds?
- What if I'd like to allocate part of my investment to a portfolio not listed here?
- How is investment performance determined?
- How do I enroll in the Pennsylvania 529 IP?