Explore Our Plan Options
Both PA 529 plans offer the same benefits and tax advantages, including a PA state income tax deduction. Both may be used at schools in Pennsylvania and out-of-state.
Guaranteed Savings Plan (GSP)
A lower-risk plan that helps you save toward a chosen tuition level at today's rates.
- The account owner or beneficiary must be a Pennsylvania resident.
- Pick from one of five average tuition levels or a specific PA public school to help measure your progress toward your savings goal.
- If you save enough for a semester of school today, you'll have enough to cover a semester there in the future.
- Returns are based on the rising cost of college tuition.
Investment Plan (IP)
An investment plan with portfolio options ranging from conservative to balanced to aggressive.
- Create a custom investment portfolio to save for education expenses. Choose from a number of static options. How you invest is up to you.
- Target enrollment date portfolios help you save based on when your child expects to begin school.
- Returns on your contributions are based on the performance of your investment options.
Which Plan is Right For You?
Not sure how to decide? Look at each plan's details side by side.Compare Plans
Save for college by earning cash back rewards for everyday activities such as online shopping, dining and grocery shopping.
"This program and plan has been a godsend for me. I am a single parent, and it allowed me to budget for two children to go to college. I paid for this by MYSELF. No coparent. My kids went to Bucknell U and Penn State!!!"
Amy S., Mom of 2, Hershey, PA