Saving for College Isn’t Impossible ... All You Need is a Plan
The PA 529 program offers two plans and many investment options that have helped thousands of families of all income levels answer one of their biggest financial concerns: how to afford college. A few of the topics you'll hear about are:
- Saving on your Pennsylvania income taxes
- Avoiding paying any federal or state income taxes on your college savings growth
- Saving for a semester of college today to cover a semester in the future
Learn About Our Savings Programs
Learn how PA Treasury is helping families build a brighter future for their children through its savings programs: Keystone Scholars, Bright Future Booster and PA 529 College and Career Savings Program. This webinar will explain eligibility and much more.
For Employers: Implementing Education Savings as a Voluntary Benefit
This webinar provides HR Professionals with an overview of the PA 529 College and Career Savings Program and its PA 529 at Work outreach. The presentation covers the current landscape of college affordability, why college education is important, and how employers can offer education savings as a low-cost voluntary benefit. A few of the topics you'll hear about are:
- How to implement the PA 529 at Work program in the workplace
- Resources available to support the program roll-out
- How to teach staff about opening a PA 529 account and payroll deduction.