When reviewing your client’s current savings strategies, think about these unique program benefits. Only PA 529 accounts are:
- Protected in state court proceedings from creditors.
- Not subject to Pennsylvania inheritance tax.
- Not counted against your clients for state financial aid purposes (savings in out-of-state 529 plans will be counted).
- Eligible to earn free tuition discounts through the SAGE Scholars Tuition Rewards program.
PA 529 QuickView Access
PA 529 QuickView is a data-delivery website that gives you immediate online access to your clients' PA 529 IP accounts. It's paperless, easy to use and password-protected.
Communication, Education & Resources
Let the PA 529 do the work when it comes to communicating with your clients about education savings. Whether it is supplying your office with program materials or conducting an exclusive presentation, we're here to help.
Additional Benefits & Services
Working with a PA 529 program representative allows direct access to program information and more.
Call us: 800-440-4000
- Help clients access and link their $100 Keystone Scholars account to their PA 529 account.
- Request PA 529 College and Career Savings Program marketing materials.
- Access free online webinars.
- Schedule in-person meetings and presentations.